The North Central Railway is one of the seventeen railway zones in India. It is headquartered at Allahabad and has three divisions which is Allahabad division, Jhansi division and Agra division. NCR has announced notification regarding the post of Lecturer (PGT), Assistant Teacher (TGT) and Primary Teacher (PRT). There are total 25 vacancies for the posts. All the interested and eligible candidates must apply before 27th October 2018 which is the last date to apply. Other details like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below.
North Central Railway Recruitment | PRT, TGT and PGT Posts
Name of the Organization : North Central Railway, Indian Railways
North Central Railway 2018 Post.
1. Lecturer (PGT) – 8 Posts (UR: 04, OBC: 02, ST: 01, SC: 01 ).
- Biology – 1 Post.
- English – 1 Post.
- Commerce – 1 Post.
- History and Civics – 1 Post.
- Maths – 1 Post
- Geography – 1 Post.
- Hindi – 1 Post.
- Economics – 1 Post
2. Assistant Teacher (TGT) – 10 Posts (UR: 05, OBC: 01, ST: 02, SC: 02 ).
- Music/Vocal – 1 Post
- PTI (Male) – 1 Post
- English – 1 Post
- Maths + Science – 3 Posts
- Social Science – 1 Post
- English + Geography – 1 Post
- Hindi + Sanskrit – 1 Post
- Hindi + English – 1 Post
3. Primary Teacher (PRT) – 7 Posts (UR: 05, ST: 01, SC: 01 )
Vacancy Details for North Central Railway vacancy.
The details for the posts is according to the rules and regulations of Indian Railways for NCR Recruitment 2018.
Education Required for North Central Railway Jobs.
- The candidates must have qualification necessary for the post.
- One should have expertise in their subjects and must have done degree of the same.
The Age limit for the post is according to the rules and regulations of Indian Railways for NCR Recruitment 2018.
The Application fee for the post is according to the rules and regulations of Indian Railways.
Indian Railways 2018 Salary Package.
- Lecturer (PGT) : Rs. 27,500/- per month.
- Assistant Teacher (TGT) : Rs. 26,250/- per month.
- Primary Teacher (PRT) : Rs. 21,250/- per month.
How to Apply for Indian Railways Jobs 2018.
1. Visit the official website of Indian Railways. i.e. www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in.
2. Go to ‘Career’ option.
3. Read the advertisement by clicking on the link.
4. Go back and apply for the required Post in Indian Railways..
5. Go back and click ‘Apply’.
6. Online Registration link at top left corner of the Indian Railways page.
7. Click on the activation link and Login with the ID & Password.
8. Fill all the details instructed for NCR Recruitment 2018.
9. Upload Photograph & Signature.
10. Pay the Indian Railways 2018 application fee.
11. Submit the Indian Railways 2018 Application form.
12. Take a print out of the application form for NCR Recruitment 2018.
Important Dates for Indian Railways Vacancies 2018.
- The Date for Lecturer PGT is 1st November 2018 at 08:30am.
- The Date for Assistant Teacher TGT is 2nd November 2018 at 08:30am.
- The Date for Primary Teacher PRT is 3rd November 2018 at 08:30am