Delhi High Court is the superior court of Delhi. It settles the legal dispute between parties to carry out justice. this article is about HC Judicial Services vacancy.
Delhi HC has announced a notification regarding the post of Judicial Services posts. There are total 147 vacancies for the posts. All the interested candidates must apply for the post before the last date i.e. 22nd December 2018. Other details like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below.
Delhi High Court Judicial Service Recruitment Vacancy | Judicial Services Vacancy 2018
Name of the Organization : Delhi High Court.
Delhi HC Post.
- General : 112 posts.
- SC : 26 Posts.
- ST : 09 posts.
Delhi High Court Vacancy Details.
- Out of 147 vacancies, PwD candidates like Autism, Intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness have 2 vacancies.
- Candidates with PwD (Locomotor Disability) has 2 posts.
- PwD (Blind/ Low vision) has 1 post.
- PwD (Hearing Impaired) has 1 post.
Education Required for Judicial Services Vacancy 2018.
- The candidate must have passed Bachelor’s degree in Law from recognized university.
- The selection of the candidates will be through preliminary & Main examination.
Age Limit for Judicial services Career.
The Age limit for the post is 32 years.
Application Fee for Delhi High Court Judicial services.
- The Application fee for the post is Rs. 1, 000/-.
- Application fee for SC/ST candidates is Rs. 200/-.
- The application fee has to be submitted through Debit card/ Internet banking.
Delhi High Court Judicial Service Salary Package.
The Pay Scale for the post will be as per rules of the Delhi High Court.
Important Documents Required.
- Valid & active ID.
- Scanned photograph.
- Scanned Signature.
- Educational qualification.
- Experience certificate.
- Date of birth certificate.
- 10th certificate.
- Caste certificate for reserved candidates.
- Physically handicapped certificate.
- Id Proof.
How to Apply for Delhi High Court Judicial Service Jobs 2018.
- Do not send original documents by post.
- The number of vacancies might change as per requirement.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification of applications.
- No TA/DA is admissible.
Important Dates for Delhi High Court Judicial Service Vacancies 2018.
- The last date to apply for the post is 12th December 2018.
- Last date to fill online application form is 12th December 2018 till 11:00pm.
- Delhi judicial service exam 2018 Delhi high court jobs apply online on 13th January 2019.