Railway Recruitment Cell of Eastern Railway in Kolkata is responsible to recruit eligible candidates from open market. Eastern Railway Railway Recruitment Cell has announced a notification regarding the Apprentice post. There are total 2907 vacancies for the post. All the interested candidates must read the details regarding the Apprentice posts and eligible candidates must apply for the post before the last date i.e. 14th November 2018. Other details like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below.
Indian Railway Recruitment 2018 | Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018
Name of the Organization : Indian Railways.
Eastern Railway 2018 Post.
- Howrad Division : 659 Posts.
- Sealdah Division : 526 Posts.
- Malda Division : 204 Posts.
- Aransol Division : 412 Posts.
- Kanchrapara Division : 206 Posts.
- Liluah Division : 5204 Posts.
- Jamalpur Division : 696 Posts.
Eastern Railway Vacancy 2018 Details.
- The selected candidates will get stipend.
- If two candidates have same marks, older age candidate will be considered.
Eastern Railway Apprentice Educational Qualification.
- The candidate has to be qualified enough to apply for the post.
- One should have passed 10th or 12th standard from a recognized board with minimum 50% marks.
- The candidate should have ITI pass certificate granted by NCVT.
Age Limit for Railway Recruitment Board Apprentice 2018.
- Apprentice post Age limit is 15 years to 24 years.
- The Age relaxation is as follows.
i. SC/ST : 5 years.
ii. OBC : 3 years.
iii. PwD : 10 years.
Application Fee for Indian Railway Apprentice Post.
- The Application for Genereal candidates is Rs. 100/-.
- There is no application fee for SC/ ST/ PwD & Women candidates.
- The Application fee has to be accepted online through Debit card or Credit card or thorough Internet Banking.
Indian Railway Apprentice Salary Package.
The candidate will be provided by Stipend which is set by the rules of Recruitment Board.
How to Apply for Indian Railway Jobs 2018.
- Visit the official website of Railway Recruitment Cell i.e. www.rrcer.com.
- Find the relevant advertisement as of Apprentice post.
- Read the details carefully.
- Apply online for the post.
- Enter details on ‘East Central Railway Apprentice Online Form 2018’.
- Upload the photo and signature.
- Make payment through online mode through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Submit the East Central Railway Online Form.
- The server may not be working at times, candidates need to login fresh in that case & attempt again.
- Do not send more than single application for a single candidate.
Important Dates for Indian Railway Vacancies 2018.
- The online Applications start from 15th October 2018.
- The last date for online application is 14th November 2018.