Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited is under Power ministry of Indian Government. It is a Power sector of company with all types of conventional or non-conventional forms of energy along with Power Transmission. This article is about SJVN Apprentice posts.
SJVN has announced a notification for domicile of Himachal Pradesh candidates regarding the post of Apprentice posts. There are total 230 vacancies for the posts. The Job location is Himachal Pradesh . All the interested candidates must apply for the post before the last date i.e.28th December 2018. Other details like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below.
Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited Shimla Himachal PradeshVacancy | SJVN Apprentice 2018
Name of the Organization : Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVN ).
SJVN 2018 Post.
- Graduate Apprentice : 100 posts.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice : 50 posts.
- Technician (ITI) vacancy : 80 posts.
SJVN Vacancy Details.
- The training duration is for 1 year for the selected candidates.
- No extension of training will be given after 1 year.
- Candidates will be making their own housing arrangements.
- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of merit list on the basis of marks in 10th standard and ITI course or Diploma & Engineering or Technology bachelors.
- The selection and deployment of Apprentice Trainees will be subject to detailed provisions of Apprenticeship Act.
- The contracts with candidates thus selected will be registered under Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT)/ National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) Portal.
SJVN Education Required.
- Graduate Apprentice : The candidate must have passed Full time Engineering Degree or Technology in required branch from recognized university by AICTE.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice : One should have full time Diploma in Engineering or Technology in required field recognized bu AICTE or board of Technical Education of State.
- Technician (ITI) vacancy : The candidates applying for the Apprentices posts must have passed 10th standard & ITI or passed 12th standard voactional course in required trade.
SJVN Age Limit 2018.
- The Age limit for the post is 18 to 30 years.
- The age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 5 years.
- The age relaxation for OBC candidates is 3 years.
- The Application fee for candidates is Rs. 100/-.
- No Application fee for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
SJVN Apprenticeship Salary 2018.
The Stipend for Apprentice post.
- Graduate Apprentice Post: Rs. 10, 000/- per month.
- Diploma Holders : Rs. 8, 000/- per month.
- ITI Apprentices : Rs. 7, 000/- per month.
Important Documents Required.
- Valid & active ID.
- Scanned photograph.
- Scanned Signature.
- Educational qualification.
- Experience certificate.
- Date of birth certificate.
- 10th certificate.
- Caste certificate for reserved candidates.
- Physically handicapped certificate.
- Id Proof.
How to Apply for SJVN Jobs 2018.
- Visit the official website of SJVN i.e. www.sjvn.nic.in.
- Go to ‘Career’ option.
- Select ‘Notification for Apprenticeship Training in SJVN at its Projects and Offices located in Himachal Pradesh’.
- Read the advertisement notification carefully.
- Apply for the post if eligible.
- Fill personal details as instructed.
- Deposit fee through Debit card or Credit card or Internet banking.
- Upload Photograph and signature with application form.
- Submit the SJVN Apprentice Application form 2018.
- Do not send original documents by post.
- The number of vacancies might change as per requirement.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification of applications.
- No TA/DA is admissible.
Important Dates for SJVN Vacancies 2018.
- The online application starts from 4th December 2018.
- The last date to apply online is 28th December 2018.